Thursday, July 3, 2008

Are you a blogger using Digg or Entrecard?

Well I joined Digg per Entrecard's advice and I am enjoying the amount of exposure this is creating. Entrecard has a full write-up of how to go about doing this. Entrecard's community has also been very accepting and I highly recommend you all to check it out.

Funny thing though, Digg got my mailbox bombarded by 50+ emails about new friends and fans. So I had to turn off the email notification. (I can't stand my iPhone beeping with the incoming emails 10 times.)


As a PR professional, I believe that these types of social media and communities can provide a outstanding way of building a more word of mouth brand building and information distribution.

In any case, where would you find 50+ people in the middle of the night?

Cheers!

No comments: